Very nice garden along the River Seine (1600m²) :
- Terrasse with a crabtree (parasol shape)
- Big water tank (linked to ther gutter)
- Landscape garden with numerous trees, bushes, floawers
(collection of roses and dahlias), a well , a shed, a natural oasis
with a cascade, red fishes and frogs, a stone bench olong the river
side, possibility to mook your own promenade boat.
- This garden is landscaped in several areas which allows a very
relaxing promenade : landscape garden, huge christmast tree (over
11 m wide and over 20m high !) which welcome a swing for chilfren, a
the oasis area with large palm tree and pampa, orchard, river bank
- Numerous aromatic plants : thyme, laurier, sauges, ciboulettes,
- Orchard : apples, pears, nuts, mirabelle plums, plums, cherries,
brugnognier, rasberries, redberries, blackberries, ...
The area is classified as Heritage as it is near the Pavillon d’Artois
(Castle which belongs to the famous conductor of the NYorchestra : Mr
The area is alos classified as a natural reserve for birds. This allows
you to enjoy the view of a number of birds species (swans, gooses,
barnacle gooses, ducks, moorhen , sea birds, bluetit, green
woodpeckers, cormorans, herons, … coypus and hedgehogs!